Work For Us
Start or continue your journey in a truly rewarding career with Brightspark.
- We are looking for compassionate individuals to join our team to support our clients in their own homes.
- At Brightspark Care we are all about going above and beyond for our clients, while ensuring we value and support our carers.
- Respect is the basis of all our relationships and we are looking for individuals whose aim is to make a real difference to our clients’ lives.
- We are a small but ambitious company which is going places and we want to take you on this exciting journey with us.
- Whenever possible we are committed to promote from within and we support our carers throughout their career with all the training they need.
- When working with us you can expect a warm and caring team to support you, extensive and on-going training, competitive rate of pay, Enhanced DBS and up to 28 days holiday.
- What we ask from you is a positive, flexible and compassionate attitude, a friendly personality and the commitment to make a difference for our clients.
- No experience is necessary (unless specified) as we offer full training, all we ask is that you bring a genuine desire to learn and become the best carer you can be.
- If you feel you have what it takes to be a Brightspark superstar, call us on 01483 727 401, drop us an email to email@example.com or simply click 'Apply now' on the vacancies page.
We look forward to hearing from you!