Field Care Supervisor
Term: Full Time
Salary: £18,700 to £20,200 DOE
Posted: 7 months ago
We are looking for an experienced and organised Field Care Supervisor to join our lovely team.
This is a challenging and very rewarding role.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the Care Sector, preferably in Domiciliary and Elderly Care and will hold an NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care.
As a Field Care Supervisor your role will include the following duties:
- Arrange and undertake observations of Support Workers, helping them deliver exceptional care to our Service Users ensuring their wellbeing and best practice
- Shadow new Support Workers in the field to ensure their competence
- Mentoring Support Workers and identifying any areas of further training
- Provide ad hoc support and instruction to Support Workers in the field, including in an emergency
- Promote a safe working environment and safe systems of work
- Be alert to any changes in service users’ conditions and circumstances and act appropriately when these changes occur
- Promote a professional image of the company in dealing with Service Users, commissioning authorities and Support Workers
- Share on-call duties
What the position requires:
- Full UK driving licence (Essential)
- Excellent organisational skills
- A high level of resilience and the ability to communicate with people from all walks of life
- Confidence in lone working
- A passion for the care sector
- The desire to enable our Service Users to experience excellent standards of support
What we offer:
- Continuous training and personal development
- Competitive rates of pay
- 28 days’ annual leave (pro-rata) including bank holidays
- Employee referral bonus programme
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level Criminal Records Check.
Submit your application below: