Care Worker / Care Assisant
Location: Camberlery / Farnborough / Sandhurst / Aldershot / Bracknell
Term: Full Time
Salary: £8.00 to £10.25 per hour
Posted: 1 month ago
We are always on the look-out for dedicated Care Assistants / Care Workers on a full-time or part-time basis. We offers shift work 7am to 2pm and/or 4pm to 10pm. You can choose to work as many or as few of these shifts as you like to make up the hours you need.
Previous experience in care is desirable but not necessary as we offer full, high quality in-house training.
When you join Bright Spark you can expect:
- In-depth induction
- Continuous training and personal development
- 28 days’ holiday(pro-rata) including bank holidays
- Paid enhanced DBS check
- Respect and recognition for your hard work
What the position requires:
- Full UK driving licence (essential) and use of a car/vehicle
- Excellent organisational skills
- A high level of resilience and the ability to communicate with people from all walks of life
- Supporting clients with their daily activities, including personal care, with dignity and respect
- A can-do attitude and the ability to keep calm and focused in difficult situations
If you are friendly, enthusiastic and caring, and are really willing to understand and meet the needs of the people in your care, we would love to hear from you.
Submit your application below: